“assisting with the emotional and physical aspects of relocation or “aging in place”
As we transition into new phases of life, maintaining independence and control in our daily lives become ever more important. Are you asking yourself any of the following:
- I am overwhelmed with the current burdens of maintaining and owning my own home – is it time to think about downsizing?
- I really want to continue living in my home but something has to change – I just don’t know where to start or how to simplify.
- My family members are too far away to assist with decisions or help with projects important to me.
- I worry that by not making a decision, the decision will eventually be made for me!
- Are my legal documents what I need? Can I find them?
We are here to help you!! Our goal is to assist you in making positive choices and practical decisions to live simply, safely and as independently as possible – giving you more time to enjoy your life with purpose!!
Here are a few of the services we offer:
- Organize, declutter, simplify
- Redesign or arrange room layout to create safer living spaces
- Compile all estate planning documents, important records and information into one location
- Sort, pack and/or dispose of items no longer wanted or needed
- Coordinate your move - from packing to unpacking, arranging and organizing your new surroundings
For more information, please contact: